Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Meet and Greet

Gailgirondesign


Grew up in Nebraska.
I started making rosaries and Catholic jewelry about 2 years ago. St. Therese of Liseaux has worked through me for a client on my jewelry. I had made a white rose necklace. My client at a show walked up and couldn't believe what she saw. She told me she had prayed to St. Therese on discernment and her sign was a white rose. The first sign was if her fresh rose at home would stay fresh for 4 days, that she would go ahead with her plan of opening a school. Well, the rose stayed fresh for 40 days! Then she saw my necklace as another confirmation.
I love our lady. I go to her for comfort. I am also giving rosaries as Christmas gifts this year to my family and in-laws as in hopes they will pray it more.
I would like to see my business expanding and in turn, give rosaries away with prayer instructions.


I feel that someone should purchase a handmade rosary from me because for one, I put a lot of thought into the design, and also think of how Mary would want it to be....for example, a man's rosary or one for a little girl. I also wire wrap the rosary. They feel good in your hand when you pray them. I also have them blessed upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment